6/10/2007

Trying to convince myself...

I just spent the past two days convincing myself that I can lose fifteen pounds by the end of July. I am still working out but the cravings have yet to slow down. I hope to be a little lighter this year because I'm almost pushing 295. To me that's a really high number. When I graduated high school I was an amazing 245. I have some features that look good but my over all look is pathetic. I know this takes time to work but I feel at times that this is all a waste of time. I will still how ever continue the routine because I know good things don't come free.

1 comment:

Jim Leach said...

Stop beating yourself up. We will both go on a diet when I get back. Not that hot here but humid. You have Matt for the week and at least you know with him you woan't get any donuts! Don't forget oatmeal cookies you know where.