6/21/2007

E-Cards are the best...

This has to be one of the most enjoyable opps I have done so far. I just spent the last few minutes creating a cool looking castle/e-card. VirtualSandCastle.com has to be one of the most creative sites out there. The site is literally easy to use and can be fun for kids of all ages. When creating the castle fittingly titled "Roman" I found that it was entertaining and you can be really creative with the tools. My daughter spent some time on it and she found out that you can layer a few pieces together and make an even taller castle. I of course wasn't so adventuresome so my castle looks a little simpler then the other ones there. My daughter is going to mention this cool site to her friends that love to send e-cards out to family members. If you have a young one at home and would like to send a nice e-card or Build A Sandcastle then please visit today and create one either together or by yourself you just might get one back from those you care about. I created another castle because after learning how to be a little more creative I thought the first one I did was pretty pathetic.







No comments: