6/27/2007

Enthusiast I am...

I just got done listening to yet another awesome song from the new Police Cd 2 disk set. Well the set belongs to my wife but I am planning on buying my own copy to take to work because I know she won't let me take her copy. Well she might have a good reason as to why she won't let me. Let's just say that my nick name around here is Sir Scratch a lot, most of my cds are completely ruined because I have this bad habit of not putting them back into their jewel cases after using them. All that is just fine because I just found out on the Police's banner that if I were to purchase a copy of their new cd collection i would receive a vintage poster of The Police. Now I know that some of you are wondering "What Banner" well that's were the following link will take you.
The Eyewonder Banner was created to help the viewers get all the details on the Police in one spot. You can find out the following from this banner:
- Videos
-Track List / Jukebox
- Tour
- Enter The Contest
- Send To Friend
- Ringtones
Get all of this in one central location without having to go from site to site. They released the dynamic 2 disc compilation CD on June 5th, which mens you are only a few weeks late. So get out there and get your copy today and remember that your copy will come with a one of kind vintage poster of them.




No comments: