6/18/2007

Burn Notice...

Posties, what would you do if you were stranded in an unknown city with no money or resources? How would you eat? Where would you sleep? What about the weather? Tell us how strong of a survivor you are!


The Questions above can be difficult to answer if you're in a comfortable environment already but if you deal with such scenarios already then these questions are pretty easy to answer. Well let me start out by saying that I have experienced moments where I had to make a few decisions on what to do next. When I first moved to Ohio I had a small fear that if my wife (girlfriend at the time) decided that it wouldn't work out between us what would I do in a city that is not familiar to me at all. I guess I would find a shelter to stay at until I figure out how to get back to Connecticut yes I'm from CT. I would probably find out what kind of jobs are available that pay the same day you know the pay what you work type of deal. I don't know what the shelter life would be like because I don't know if they will be open or available on a daily basis. I know I have proven to work hard and earn my own keep. I tend to frown on those who can't work but yet have the nerve to ask for more when it's pay out time. I think if work was steady and apartments weren't too expensive I believe I could make it in a new city where no one knows me and survive to tell my story to future family members. I thank my wife now and the good lord above that she liked and later loved me enough to marry me, but if it came down to survival of the fittest I just might make it.
Starting June 28th Michael Weston, of USA Network's Burn Notice, will take some time to show us how he deals with a similar situation. Don't miss a single episode, I know I'm not going to.




USA Network's Burn Notice

No comments: