6/09/2007

OpticsPlanet...

Take cover! I don't think they saw me.
We need to move the team over to the other side of the park NOW.
Drop your guns, and move away from them!
How did they even see us? It's so dark out here I can't even see my hands in front of my own face.

The words you have just read are from a group of guys that I get together with every other weekend. We gather up around 8:00 p.m. and meet at one of the parks. We show up with our laser tagging equipment and split up into two teams. My team came out ahead because my co-captain purchased a set of night vision goggles from a local dealer. Even though they played a huge role in our success over the other team we decided to get a pair for the other team as well. I asked him how much he paid for them. He wasn't too thrilled in telling me because he knew that he spent way too much. I told him that when we purchase the next pair that we should look to buying them from OpticsPlanet. Their price are much more reasonable then the ones at the local dealer. Hurry today and turn the average game of search and hunt in to something memorable and more enjoyable.

No comments: