6/12/2007

Coloring Pages for Kids

Remember the days when you were in kindergarten and you always wanted to learn how to color like the big kids did and stay within the lines. Well now there's a site that can do just that. Grab the kids and visit TheDollPalace.com today to see how this program works. I currently have three young nieces that are into coloring a lot, their main thing is to make sure that they have a huge assortment of drawings to be colored. The site offers many of their own pictures for your kids to choose from and they also have a feature where you can upload your own drawing and have your child's friends color them in as well. Coloring Pages is a really fun way to spend some time with your kids. I know I had a lot of trouble keeping the colors within the lines of the drawing back in grade school sometimes even now as a grown up, heck sometimes I left about an 1/8 of an inch from the line uncolored so that I knew that I can get a passing mark for staying within the lines. Visit today and let your imagination run free, the memories that will come from this will be more then enough.






No comments: