6/28/2007

Going on a Date...

A question that most people ask themselves everyday when they don't have that special someone is when will I meet that wonderful person. Well I want to start out by saying that I met my wife online in the year of 1999 when online dating was considered a bit of a risk. Well I've been married to my better half now for seven years and two months and I could not be any happier. It's too bad that companies such as FriendFinder weren't around because I would of met my wife a whole lot sooner then 1999 Nonetheless, visit and sign up today and view the many profiles that are already there waiting for you to view and choose from. One of the features that they offer is the Blog section. Here you can talk to others on a board room environment. They also offer a chat format where you can pick a room by geographic region or by topic of interest. If you're a newbie to this then I recommend you start at the Lobby, this is a great place to get started on what will potentially be a future of fun and happiness. There's someone waiting to meet you right now, so quit hesitating and hop in and join the fun!


No comments: