6/13/2007

Scramble The Police...

This post is dedicated to the group that still touches me and my wife's memories. I am posting this because my wife has received a copy of the new Police cd by simply writing about the fact that she loves The Police. I am hoping that I get a copy myself but something tells me that I won't be getting one any time soon. Anywho this opp has asked me to unscramble the following song titles and list them accordingly. Well here goes...

Here are the scrambled songs:

1 ualtofl
2 ouon ttxey
3 oylselno
4 nnebhg ttrhigoni
5 e etvekruaeyrhta boy
6 ycirysotnicn
7 irs a kut tnepwyonoifglos
8 as poidi sit larhitletrmernw
9 c rtdeleganbat a
10 esblnvisiun i

My answers are as follows:
1 Fallout
2 Next to You
3 So Lonely
4 Bring on the Night
5 Every Breath You Take
6 Synchronicity
7 Walking in Your Footsteps
8 Spirits in the Material World
9 Reggatta de Blanc
10 Invisible Sun

I hope that I got those right, some of them were missing letters. Well let's hope that they are correct, I mean after all they are from the new Police cd that will be a 2-CD compilation and not a box set. Well even though I might not win my own copy I am planning on "borrowing" my wife's copy tonight. Get your copy.






No comments: