6/19/2007

From 50 Cent to Zubin Mehta...

Ever find yourself talkignabout celebrities and wonderign if your life is really that dull that the actions of stars make you feel some what alive? Well then you feel exactly like I do when I get a chat or two going with my teenage daughters regarding celebrity gossip. I have to hand it to my girls though, when it comes to knowing the ups and downs of celeb life they know a whole lot more then I do. Now I have the upper hand on the next conversation that takes place at the house. How's that you ask, well I just visited a site that is 100% dedicated to knowing celebs and what there up to. The have a huge selection of names with birthdates, real names even physical features. Head on over to CelebrityGossip.com today and learn what others may not know.


1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

No thanks, my own life is exciting enough for me ;-)