6/02/2007

Saturday Photo Hunt - Art


Today's theme will be dedicated to the one artist that some people don't even recognize. She has put up many works of art and displays of beauty. The one I'm talking about is Mother Nature/Earth. Yes I know that when disasters happen she is called Mother Nature but when you spot something rare and beautiful she's called Mother Earth. Well I'm here to present something that she created and of course I took a picture of it. Enjoy and have a happy Saturday.

What to join in on the fun? Then click on the image below and start today.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice bunch of shrooms sweetheart and I agree with you that Mother Nature gives us some amazing displays of art.

:-)

Karen said...

Wow. That is beautiful. Are they edible? I know nothing about mushrooms other than that the ones at the store are NOT poisonous. :)

My art is up. :)

Hootin Anni said...

Yes, when it comes to art, nature is tops!! You did good with the photo hunt this week.

Linda said...

Great shot and great choice for this week's theme! You're right that there are some things that we can find in nature that we will never ever find man-made. Which is a very good thing!

Lynn said...

Mushrooms, you got a nice of them here.

Lynn said...

I mean you got a nice shot of them. :)

Anonymous said...

yes, she does give us some wonderful creations!! Lovely photo.

-tnchick- said...

I have saw a few of those (but smaller) growing in my yard - while your photo is a great artsy shot... when I see 'em in my yard, I don't think art hehe... great post!

Devil's Son said...

quite special post~~~..
i like the photo~~

nice art...

_____________________________

Wired Right Brain

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nature's art is certainly beautiful. Lovely shot!

Unknown said...

thats a cool picture and I love the artist!!

Anonymous said...

I think of it as God being the greatest artist. :)

tapps said...

i agree with you completely. so many times i get my artistic inspiration from the art that i see in the trees, in the sky, and all surrounding me. :-)

great shot

Gran said...

Mother Nature does give us many unique pieces of art in many forms. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!
Visit me if you can mine are up.