6/05/2007

Spooky Story...

I have always believed that the supernatural is all around us all the time. I remember when I was about thirteen my mom had decided to move away from the projects and into an apartment complex after my grandmother died. She said that the old apartment reminded her too much of her. I knew something was a little off because nothing ever spooked my mom. This came to be a fact when one night I woke up to use the bathroom and I could hear my mom talking in her bedroom. I first thought that she was on the phone with some one, but when I heard her crying I wanted to make sure that everything was alright. When I walked into her room I found her fast asleep crying out "Please don't leave me". I went to wake up my mom because my though was this is a nightmare and she needs to shake it off. When I nudged my mom to wake up she opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling saying "Yes I will try to be strong". I looked at my mom closely and said "Mom , who are you talking to?" She looked at me and said, "Why I'm talking to grandma" at that very moment I heard foot steps coming from the apartment upstairs that began walking and then changed to a jogging sound heading away from the bedroom. This story doesn't get much mention because it still spooks me till this day. The 1408 Movie looks to be a hit for those of us who love to watch a good chilling flick. I haven't seen John Cusack in a Creepy film before, I did like his performance on the movie ConAir though. I will definitely watch this one in theaters and I will be buying it on DVD because you know as well as I do that the 1408 Movie DVD version will have some extra scene as well as deleted scenes.








No comments: