6/30/2007

Photo Hunt #64 - Sweet


Well I know that the theme is 'Sweet' but I'm pretty sure that most people entered their cooking like cupcake, cookies, brownies - mmmmm brownies. I was going to enter a shot of my wife making some brownies last night but I decided to enter something else. Something that doesn't get much attention because to the average eye it's a bit small. I'm talking about my computer, I use a macmini to work online and play games. The term 'Sweet' is something my kids use in a slang sort of way to mean cool or awesome. So here is a shot of my mac that stays behind the scenes and does all the work. It's measurements are 6"x6"x2", a small appearance but with an ape's strength.


Join in on the fun every week.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

An ape's strength? lmao...cute sweetheart (another sweet for you)

:-)

Andree said...

At first glance I thought it was Apple TV. WHEW. What with yesterday's excitement, I couldn't handle anymore jealousy with people getting the Apple stuff I SHOULD HAVE!!!
oops, sorry for yelling. The folks who need to hear me yell won't be reading this comment.

roman said...

I'll be sure to pass it on..:)

Michele said...

That is pretty sweet how something so small can be so impressive!

Anonymous said...

You'll be able to also uncover these things for different [url=http://www.thenorthfaceonlinestore.org]north face jackets on sale[/url] and needs. This brand is popular among the hikers all over America and to some part of your world. Its high quality is tested among the fantastic brands that are ideal for [url=http://www.thenorthfaceonlinestore.org]north face outlet[/url] . Thus, giving the users the comfort that they need, securing the entire luggage for hiking and other outside activities.