6/23/2007

Photo Hunt - Shiny


The image that you see to the right is a nice patch of grassthat has been altered by the likes of my daughter. Here's the story, my wife and I had promised to get her a vanity for her room. She wanted us to find something inexpensive and cute. Well after searhing each department store for like a whole day the only thing we found was cute but the price tag was too much (well according to us). We finally decided to go to Savers (the same as Goodwill) and pick up some more work shirts for me (warehouse labor). That's when we saw a cute vanity and the price was just right. Now back to the picture, the vanity came in this dull brass color and since my daughter isn't into dull colors she decided to buy silver and paint it right on my grass hence the picture.

Join in on the fun every week.

5 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

That's a great picture and story. Silver shiny grass. Happy Hunting!!
Samantha & Tigger

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Shiny grass! Great story behind it.

http://burnettfamnews.blogspot.com/2007/06/photo-hunters-shiny.html

CRIZ LAI said...

Silver stain on the grass? Hmmm...

Paulie said...

That is a different take on it. . . lol I thought we were going to get to see the furniture! lol

Come visit mine.

Linda said...

What a great way to get shiny grass! At first I just wasn't sure where this was going so I'm glad you explained!

Congratulations on finding a good buy, too!