3/03/2007

What I've made so far...

This post is dedicated to what I have made so far in blog marketing. I have been doing this for about three weeks now and I've managed to get 13 posts on review, I only have one that was accepted that would pay me $7.75 in a few weeks. I have seen many other blogs that are part of the PayPerPost family that are bringing in thousands of dollars. I started doing this so that I can pay back my wife for the two month struggle that I put her through when I bought a 2006 Chevy Cobalt without discussing it with her. Although I did it for a good reason (click here for reason) it was still wrong. She is a great woman all around and I love her very much. I have also made money and then donated the earnings to the American Red Cross. I plan on donating at least one of my ops to charity at least once a week. A healthy lifestyle is what I'm tryin to follow and keep and if I can help someone else other that myself by just posting something that interests me then how can I say no. I hope to be paid off with my wife in the next month or so, after that I plan on making more money and ignoring the total for about three months and then plan a vacation and use whatever money is collected on the trip. Come and join the fun and make some money while doing just that.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sigh..it's really hard to be mad at you when you write things like that.

:-)