3/23/2007

Something needed many years ago...

Drug treatment facilities are known to be helpful but it turns out that most of them don't offer all of the needed programs to help those who can not break the habit. I have a cousin that abused the drug known to as "crack". He would go into a sort of shock when ever he would be away from it for more than a few hours. I used to sit with him through the night to keep him from using that poison. We would stay up and play monopoly until the point where he would fall asleep on the couch. He passed away a few years ago at the age of 30. He did not know of any centers that could help him. I wonder sometimes if I could of help by locating someone who knew of such a place.
Stone Hawk is located in Michigan right by St. Mary's Lake - if you know of someone whether their a friend or a family member please don't wait like I did. Call them up and talk to someone who can relate as well as help.

No comments: