3/20/2007

It's My Wife's Birthday!!!

Today I got to an early start - I got the coffee ready, fed the animals, let the dog out and woke up the girls so that they can get going to school. I first waited for my wife to do her morning ritual which involves a lot of reading both news and e-mails. just as soon as that was done I waited for her to get ready you know nice and dolled up. We then went to Cafe Marie in Maumee for a nice brunch. We had a nice and relaxing conversation of just about anything. We then proceeded to The Southwyck Mall where she got a nice hair cut/do. I on the other hand had to drop her off and head on over to Wixey Bakery on Glendale and pick up her delicious cake that was ready, and of course my lovely wife wanted something extra. She requested that I pick up some apricot filled cookies which I was more than honored to do. I made it back in time to watch the woman attending to my wife perform the final touches. My baby looks even sexier then before but that's beside the point. I asked her what I can make for dinner (my dinner menu isn't much to brag about) tonight and she wanted Stroganoff. I was a bit confused because although I've eaten before I did not know what was in it - yeah I know bad husband :( . So the two of us went to Krogers and grabbed what we needed to complete the creation. To make this a little shorter I did a good job and my wife is still breathing. We are now going to go shopping for a nice outfit for her. So I will talk to you guys later.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, and I love you too.

:-)

Unknown said...

Wait...I'm suddenly feeling slightly ill...hehehe

:-)