3/21/2007

Software for small businesses.

In case most of you internet folks out there didn't know - Retail software is a booming network of needs and accuracy. I have delt with software that was supposedly easy to manage and incorporate with your business's current system but it turned out to be a huge disaster. My wife is looking at opening a small ice cream shop here in town with my daughter, she agrees that this software will help her out a lot. I have looked through the site and found that they have more in depth explanation of their software then most of the other sites that deal with the same programs. View this presentation and see for yourself what I'm talking about. If you feel that this might not be enough information for you than click here and feel free to post any questions or comments towards their product. If you do want to try them out for free look at joining the MerchantOS Free below.

MerchantOS Free
Point of Sale
Basic Inventory
Up to 5 Employees
1 Cash Register

Sign up for Free.

I recommend trying the free version for now and see if it works for you. I currently work for a large company and I am going to mention this site to my supervisor and see if he thinks it's a good idea.

No comments: