3/28/2007

Now he can stop whining...

I hope that my friend Jack sees this post because if I hear from him just one more time I'm going to pull out what hair I have left. :)
His stories can go on and on about how he went to the club the other night and the only women there were either too stuck-up or just down right rude. I told him that what he needs is a strong woman who can take charge as well as treat him like a man. He has dated quite a few different women since high school but I figured I can direct him into dating some beautiful Black Singles in his area. He thought I was joking at first, but when I showed him the site he was more than willing to take over my mac and look through the vast listing of available women. I don't know when he will be back but I hope to hear some good stories and not the same old ones.

No comments: