12/30/2006

Saturday's Photo Hunt... "New"

This one was kind of simple for me because it had to happen whether I liked it or not. The images below are of my old car and now my "New" car duh. The Tempo was giving more headaches than I could handle. Yes the new car looks a little cooler but trust me although it won't breakdown on me any time soon it sure is costing me a bit, Christmas this year was a dread because of it, wasn't able to see the smiling faces that was used to seeing this time of year :( .


Old - 1988 Ford Tempo



New - 2006 Chevy Cobalt

and that's not all that's "New" :)
I even have some car payments that are also "New".
Feel free to send in donations lol.
:)

9 comments:

-tnchick- said...

Donations! hehe... SOrry, I do good to pay my own! =)

P.S. Cosmo is 7 =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new car.

Happy New Year!

Rach

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Oh my! I once had a Tempo and I just loved that car! I wrecked it, though :(

Thanks so much for visiting and congrats on the new car :)

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, I really like YOUR car, Roman!
HEY....I've got an idea. To offset those car payments, maybe I WILL take you up on your offer....you can be my chauffeur. Except there's only one problem...I don't work outside the home anymore, I live on an island and only leave for major shopping about once a month. Hmmm....looks like I have you unemployed before you were gainfully employed....lol
Thanks for visiting my place and a very Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous said...

I always hate looking for a new car til it's done. It's nice when the decision gets made...except for those new payments. :) It's also nice that the new one doesn't have the problems of the old one. Enjoy the ride!!

Anonymous said...

Oh oh... I know how that is! We had our car broke down exactly 1 year ago, very expensive to fix, not fun at all.....

Have a happy new car year :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new car, sorry about the new payments. Mine is up.

Dianne said...

Ohhh...you switched from Ford to Chevy...a no no in my family! : )
Good luck with your new vehicle and happy new year! I have a h.e.l.(home equity loan) so we are pulling teeth to make ends meet too.

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

My condolences on your new payment book ;-)