3/12/2007

Have you seen my shades?

Sunglasses is the name I used to call them but I kind of stuck with what Blade the vampire action hero uses "Shades". The weather here in Toledo, Ohio is getting warmer and you know what that means, no not flip flops - more sunlight and definitely better shades to go with it. The photo you see to the right are my old ones and I plan on buying new ones, and from what I've read at Optics Planet's site it looks like I'm going to save a whole lot of money on a new pair. They also carry a huge a selection of binoculars at a reasonable low price. I don't know how many of my readers are hunters or even hickers for that matter, but a nice pair of binoculars would be a great addition to your hicking gear. Speaking of gear I also noticed that their selection and prices of telescopes are really good, so I guess my niece will get a new telescope for her birthday next month. Stop over and check them out; and if you were wondering if they have digital binoculars then the answer would be YES.

No comments: