3/17/2007

Saturday PhotoHunt - Drink...

Well I did have a few pics for this theme that could of been the norm, but I figured I should present something a little different. Imagine that you are in the woods enjoying a beautiful 80 degree day and you happen to come across a brook, with it being hot and the humidity is just rising you decide to take a drink. There's nothing like the taste and freshness of all natural spring water. Oh and did I forget to mention that during this imagination you are a deer. That's right a deer, why you ask - well that's because my entry for today is a shot taken at a low level that only a deer who would be drinking can see it or maybe an odd photographer like myself that has nothing better to do then take pictures of brooks at a very low angle.
:)






Happy St. Patricks Day and as always

H/H
Happy Hunting

16 comments:

-tnchick- said...

Very cool shot - I don't think it means you have nothing to do - it means you have a good eye!

Anonymous said...

Very awesome picture! And I agree with tnchick, it just means you have a good eye for catching something neat with the lens! Come visit mine!

Andree said...

Now that is cool! I'm going to try that perspective this summer! Thank you.

Unknown said...

I'd comment but I'm pretending I'm deer, which would mean I can't type...

Great shot sweetheart, it was an awesome day that I remember very well when that photo was taken.

:-)

Valtool said...

Having just spent an hour cutting up a 45ft red oak that fell next to my house yesterday, your photo is very inviting.

A. said...

Mmm, yes, that is just what I need!

Delete said...

Great shot! You really captured the movement of the water!

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Or a horse, or a dog, or a... oh never mind. Great photo. It's been a long time, but I used to love getting off my horse on a hot day to belly down to a stream for a good drink... upstream from the horse, btw. ;o)

Mackey said...

Great capture!
I love to try & see things from a different perspective.
Must be a photographer thing:)
Mines up-
http://saycheesepleez.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Cool photo! Thanks for visiting mine as well!

Unknown said...

Cool picture! It looks very refreshing. :-)

Linda said...

Very neat picture and great take on the theme!

Teena in Toronto said...

Cool shot! I wish I was a deer!

Mine's up :)

Anonymous said...

Great shot! Very creative and definitely captures the essence of "drink."

Lynn said...

Nice shot! It's like the water's coming over me.

Thanks for stoppin' by. :)

Melissa said...

Great shot! I love spring water... we stopped at a place in Oregon one time and got it right from the spring - so good!