3/24/2007

Saturday PhotoHunt - Empty

I saw a bunch of entries this morning but I did not comment because I did not have mine up yet. I saw a lot of good ones but I did not see something like the one I took about four months ago. I found this old whiskey bottle in my garage (left here from previous tenants) and thought it would look nice as a wall paper on my computer desktop at work. Well I got a few comments that were in the same ball park like "Did you save me any?" - Well I'm going to revisit the sites I saw and leave comments.
See you guys later...
:)








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive never seen a red whiskey jug, is it a certain brand or just an old ornamental one?
happy hunting, and thanks for vsiting us.

Monkey Giggles said...

wow...great picture. I never have seen a red whiskey bottle before. Thanks for sharing. have a great weekend.

Melissa said...

What a great bottle!! Great shot for "empty" Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Good one - red white and blue in a whole different context :)

Unknown said...

Great choice sweetheart, I didn't even know we had that bottle in the garage.

:-)

Whirlwind said...

What a cool bottle. Definatly worth keeping!

GAB said...

that is the coolest looking bottle Ive ever seen! I wonder if its old?

Patty said...

Very nice photo. I like the way the red bottle looks against the lighter floor

-tnchick- said...

I missed you this week. SO, I'm here now.

Neat lookin' bottle - did you paint it or is that original?!