3/14/2007

Stack'em up...

A credit card can be a nightmare to most average citizens, but if you know how to manage them and make sure to pay a little more then what your statement requires then you'll be in good shape. I myself don't have one because of bad experiences that I have encountered, balance transfers on my previous card took longer than a week to register on my account. I used to switch cards when ever I saw that another carrier had a lower percentage rate. Well the last time I did this it cost me a few late charges at one of my local utility business. I may compare credit cards with this site and see what they have to offer that might help me out. I do know that they offer 0% credit cards for those who apply today. I am going to take some time and do some homework on them before getting the added help.

No comments: