3/30/2007

Friday Feast 137...

Appetizer
What are you proud of?
I am proud of my wife and all of her accomplishments.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
A third place ribbon and certificate in a 6th grade drawing contest.

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
Reading news articles and reviewing movies that have just come out or are on their way to the theater.

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
1999 - When I met my wife and moved to Ohio.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
Back in New London, CT under the Gold Star Bridge. The sounds of the cars above and the splashing water on the rocks.

7 comments:

Annie said...

I enjoyed your feast! Mine's up!

Annie
My Life as Annie!

Unknown said...

I feel special, I got two categories.

I love you!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice appetizer! :)

I don't know if I have ever sat under a bridge. The water splashing on the ricks sounds peaceful.

roman said...

Barbara,
The bridge itself is well over 100 feet high from the ground where I sit.
:)

Anonymous said...

A wonderful feast. It is nice to see a man say nice things about his wife.

Tracy S said...

ohhhh I too love the sound of water splashing against the rocks...


great Feast, thanks for sharing :)

Rob Carr said...

Your dessert sounds wonderful!

Rob of UnSpace