3/25/2007

Badongo is the place...

Badongo.com hosts all your files for free, including music, videos, photos etc. If your tired of the usual family trip and taking way too many pictures that the extra cards that you brought are full and you don't want to add anymore files to your laptop then pay Badongo a visit and use them for what they specialize in - Making things easier on you. The situation just mentioned happened to me on my secon trip to New Orleans. I knew I needed more memory cards to satisfy my hunger for taking pictures that after only a few hours I had all three cards filled. I went through the collection of shots but found it hard to delete them in order to have some space for the next day. Yes I ended up buying a new card. To make this story short, Have your cards and your laptop but above all Remember to visit Badongo for some quick storage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?