3/16/2007

Friday Feast One Hundred & Thirty Five

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.

My Wife and my kids.

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?

You write something down so that you won't forget and yet you still forget anyways.

Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?

Two ways, one is by listening to my wife hard at work maintaining many class A blogs or two - putting an old movie in that would put me to sleep instantly.


Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?

Why politicians know what's the right thing to do but yet purposely ignore it and play stupid.


Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?

Oh that's easy - tunafish.
Just kidding, the obvious answer for me would be lasagna.
:)
Mmm Mmm tasty

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your soup is really true! I hate that when it happens...salad is funny! i wonder what ur wife's reaction towards that...and i guess it's normal coz my hubby always fall asleep too when I'm talking!

great feast!!! mine is served...

Raggedy said...

Your salad happens to me as well.
A big grrrr.....
Lasagna is my dessert choice too!
Your appetizer is sweet.
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Unknown said...

Copy Cat! lol - and I love too baby.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Roman. I'm from Toledo, too. We're moving to Northern Michigan but I lived in Toledo my entire life. Good to meet you. You mentioned your wife blogs as well. Which one? I have my personal blog but do most of my blogging at http://wizbangblog.com. Stop by some time.

roman said...

Thank you Kim for stopping by,
My wife's number 1 site is glasscityjungle.com.
Pay her a visit and tell her I sent you.
:)
She also did the feast for today but thats up on liberalcommonsence.blogspot.com
:)

Debby said...

Great feast! I love your appetizer. Happy Friday and thanks for visiting!