3/11/2007

Just One and Only One...

I do not have a mortgage just yet because I'm renting at the moment, but like most Americans I do have a huge debt that I'm paying off slowly. This might seem like a quick scheme to most of you reading this but I spent some time on their site going through the various documents. I've read their policies and requirements most of them are pretty reasonable. The benefits offered are something worth looking at especially knowing that you can spend your money as you wish. If you were to ask me if I liked the site and company I would answer "Great company and a very well layed out site and very user friendly", but if you were to ask me what don't you like, I would have to say "It's too bad that they don't operate here in the U.S.. Yes the great deals and benefits are for UK residents only, I hope that this post generates enough buzz that the company decides to locate a branch here. I would be one of the first to look into borrowing money to reduce my current fees and get that Ranch home my wife wants. Give them a look and send some requests about opening a branch here in the U.S..

No comments: