3/06/2007

Where's the Phone?

Cingular / AT&T - These two giants are now ONE. I am going to enjoy the service even more now seeing that these two companies have joined together to bring me and my family a better service, from phone line assistance to adding a line at the house when needed. I have caught wind of the new iPhone by Apple, Let me be the first one to let you know that this phone will be my next purchase that is produced by Apple. My last phone was an LG and the coverage I had was through Alltel, let's just say that I haven't had a cell phone for about a year and a half. I currently own an iPod and I do my internet surfing and blogging using my new mini mac (small version of the apple mac). These two products have been nothing but wonderful for me. I have read many articles mentioning the iPhone as being done too early and that it's probably going to fail. Some even have said that it's too early to be announcing who the provider will be. I think that AT&T along with Cingular will be more than ready for the Apple family when the time comes. Now back to the iPhone, I mentioned that I have a mac and the front page that loads when going online presents the new iPhone and some of its' features. I fell in love right away. The user friendlyness of the iPhone is just awesome. I mean look at the phone and tell me it doesn't look sweet. I know that AT&T has been around for a long time and Cingular is pretty new to the game but I think they should have a name that can describe them both to what they really are a "Vision". A name like "Vision" not only sounds great but it has that added meaning, the iPhone along with the other cell phone selections that these two carry and support are all appealing. All I know is that June is not that far away and my money is already set aside for the new phone.



No comments: