3/29/2007

Don't leave home without it...

Car Insurance should be the first thing on your mind before you start to drive. Well actually a driver's license would be nice to have too :) I have dealt with many friends that don't and choose to drive without insurance. My last encounter was with my 18 year old daughter who thought that there was no need to spend extra money on having car insurance especially when the care wasn't worth it. Well not even two weeks later she rear ends a Honda and finds herself freaking out after she got out of the car to see the damage. She immediately called me crying that she hit an old lady and that the two cars were ruined. I proceeded to calm her down and to inform her that even though she thought that her car wasn't worth it, that I thought otherwise. She cried even more in joy knowing that the nice lady wasn't going to get screwed over. I am currently paying $98 dollars for two vehicles a month with full coverage. Don't find yourself crying and hoping that you had insurance because if you think the damages to your car were worth crying about wait for the citation and court appearance that follows right after.

No comments: