7/12/2007

Can I Borrow $225,000?

The title to this post sounds a bit extreme but if I were to live in that part of New York then that's what I would be asking for because there is no way that I would pay that much for a parking spot.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Parking spaces in New York cost as much as $225,000 and could soon be going higher still, putting the cost for the prime spots above the price tag of the typical U.S. home price.

Manhattan real estate agent Tom Postilio said there is a waiting list of seven or eight people hoping to pay $225,000 for one of five private parking spaces that has been approved in the basement of 246 West 17th Street, a 34-unit condo development scheduled for completion next January.

If the money that these few people have is burning a hole in their pockets the please by all means send me the money and I will be sure to save you a spot here in Toledo if you were to visit in the near future. You can send it under a title like "The Bettering of Roman Fund". I would gladly take the money and make necessary improvements and I will also make sure to send a special thank you letter and an update of what's going on.
:)

No comments: