7/27/2007

I'm Sorry What?

Sorry folks for not having something up in the past few days, I've had a few things to take care of as well of some thoughts going through my head that I have yet to resolve. I've had a sore shoulder for about a week and a day now. I have tried pretty much everything - heating pad, pain pills, ibuprofen even strenuous massages and still the pain persists. I hope it's nothing serious, I got it about two days before my brother came to visit - all I did was get up in the morning to answer the phone but I guess the manner in which I got out of bed is what resulted in this week plus pain. I don't want to go in to the hospital for something this simple, I'm just going to have to buck up and find the right antidote to take care of this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon.