7/12/2007

Still a struggle...

I am currently on the path of losing weight and I have to say that thus far I have lost about eight pounds that is not water weight and it feels great. I usually have to remind myself to check the calories that I'm consuming because I tend to forget and when it comes time to add them up it's usually off by a few hundred points. With this new calorie counter by MyFitnessPal.com it will make it easier for me to calculate all the incoming calories with out having to write them all down in hopes of not forgetting a number. Their calorie counter is easy to use and it will teach you the nutritional values of what you are eating on a day to day basis. Visit today and see the other features that are offered by them like,
Free Diet Profile
Free Dieting Tips
Testimonials
Visit today to get an inside look at what road is available to you to better your health.

No comments: