7/18/2007

The guys need this...

When I say the guys I mean the ones that join me in the gym every weekday morning. I have a few friends that when they work out they tend to look at themselves instead of visualizing a possible match for that evening's dinner. I have tied to tell them that if they want to meet that special someone they are going to have to look elsewhere because clubs and wedding parties don't really have someone that is looking to be hitched. I am going to mention tomorrow that their is a sit that will help them find that special someone that is also into working out. I've read their site and it doesn't seem to be too difficult to start one of their fitness dates today. The site has a range of searching out up to 200 miles, now that's what I call a great deal. I'm pretty sure that they won't be too thrilled with "fitness dating" but I know that they will come around.



No comments: