7/13/2007

Gas prices can and will change your mood...

Driving home last night from the store I couldn't help but notice that the price of gas at the gas station closest to me was set at $3.29/gallon. No this was not the high octane type, this was for the lower grade that most people buy. I came across this site (GasBuddy.com) when watching the news and although some of the locations that they suggested to go to and fill up at a lower rate were more then just a few, none of them were close enough to me. I didn't see the point of driving an extra 6-7 miles just spend a little less at the pump, it would kind of defeat the purpose of saving money and gas. Click on this LINK to see what is near you here in Toledo.

1 comment:

Jim Leach said...

When you play with my money you play with my emotions.
Jim Leach 2007
Don't forget!!!!