4/16/2007

Keeping it going...

Business/Personal travel can be nerve racking. The bed is different, the food is questionable, and meetings can leave you sitting for hours on end. Business/Personal travel can also cause you to skip much of your daily routine – like exercising. I am trying really hard to keep my weight where it is and I'm trying to lose some at the same time. It's hard some times because I see my coworkers come and go eating whatever they choose. My main problem is consumption, I like to eat large portions. If I can only muster up the energy to keep my meals smaller I think it would work out for me just fine. I am currently reading and researching many articles that involve weight loss and the main talk is what the portion is and what it should be. I will try to keep this "diet " thing going for about two weeks and see what the scale says.
:)

No comments: