4/26/2007

Rehabilitation...

Addiction
Addiction is defined as an overuse of any substance that changes the natural chemical balance of the brain.

The definition you just read is something most addicts don't want to hear. It's within those same words that many find closure and how some find the light on how to solve their problem. Those words can also frighten someone away from friends who are trying to help. I will have to admit that within my own family addiction played a large role that almost broke the us. In those days going to a drug rehab center was embarrassing and in my neighborhood everyone knew everyone as well as their affairs. Now a days their great programs and centers. One I want to mention because after I read their contents I can honestly say that what they offer is both effective and very helpful, that company is 1-800-NODRUGS.COM. If you have a loved one that does not want too much exposure or other family members knowing then this would be the perfect site to recommend.

No comments: