4/09/2007

Ultimate Paintball

Knowing the game and actually being there are two totally different feelings. Paintballing has been around for many years and is still a growing sport with the young teenagers. The first time I heard of paintball guns and paintballs was when I was about 21 years old and a coworker introduced me to the world of paintball the hard way. He had himself an automatic and all I had to use was a pump action gun. Needless to say he won the round pretty easy. I participate from time to time in our local parks where it is allowed. Most guns out there seem good if your an amateur player but if you know what to look for you would definitely buy something like the Tippmann A-5 which in my opinion would kick butt on the field. Here are few other ones that might catch your eye as well as your skill.

Tippmann 98 Custom
Smart Parts Ion
Spyder Pilot ACS

Stop on by and find a new weapon or maybe all you need is an upgrade, either way visit and take a look at the selection.

No comments: