4/13/2007

Friday Feast 139...

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
Blue - As a child and even today I find myself still liking the smell of crayons.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
If the job was guaranteed... 8

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
67

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
Yes, a football - I gave it to my younger brother because my step-dad forgot to buy him one.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
More soda/ Sierra Mist Free though

6 comments:

Joseph C. Harris said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I liked your feast. Your main course was nice.

chindi said...

YOu know, I don't think I have ever realized crayons smell. Except when the kids leave them in the car in the summer and they melt all over the place.

Anonymous said...

what is it with all the "diet" soda? If you're gonna drink soda, then you might as well get the sugar high, too! *grin*

Selena

Annie said...

I enjoyed your feast!
Blessings~~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Unknown said...

What a sweet main course..Happy feasting

Bethany said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad I could show you what Cerulean blue looks like! ;) Great feast!