4/05/2007

Not too happy right now...

It's Thursday and it's freakin cold out. The beginning of this week it was about 65 to 70 degrees outside but when Wednesday came aroung it dropped down to almost 36 degrees. I had a minot cold on Sunday and it figured that I would get over the runny nose bs right after the weather got worse. The weather folks are predicting that it will get better some time next week. Well I can tell you this I can't wait until then. I got used to the warm weather on those tow days and I want them back NOW!
Yes I'm feeling better now and I want the weather to reflect just that.

:)

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Whatever it is that's going around just isn't that easy to shake, based on my lingering sniffles/dripping...

I could resort to my old cure, NightTime (generic Nyquil) cold medicine (a large gulp) chased with Cherry Brandy (an even larger gulp), but I'm not sure that I'd survive it anymore ;-)