4/19/2007

Just a little more upset...

I just watched the 11:00 o'clock news and I found myself agreeing even more of what I told my coworker earlier today. I mentioned that if guns were allowed on the campus that the chances of that nut-job Cho killing 32 people would not of happened. A gun carrying person would of shot back and I'm pretty damn sure that Cho would of been startled enough to stop and try to defend himself instead of having a target range available to him. My wife tried to get me to see what if the hero shot a friendly before killing Cho, I agreed that both outcomes would be bad but the numbers would of definitely been extremely low instead of the staggering 32 sum.
That's my opinion for the day.

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

And a well thought out one it is!

Gun free zones only serve to provide a target rich shooting gallery for the criminal, while preventing the innocent, law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves.

Towns that allow its citizens to arm themselves generally have a higher level of politeness and and civility plus a lower crime rate to boot; imagine that...