4/16/2007

Phones that don't suck...

If your interested in the new Blackberry Pearl and don't have the cash to buy it, let me be the first one here to let you know that you can get that phone and then some. That's right get the Blackberry Pearl FREE + $50 Cash Back after rebate and instant discount with a new T-Mobile account. I can tell you that this sucks for me because I already have a phone and it's not through T-Mobile. I got one of those cell phones that comes free with a plan but like they say "You get what you sign up for". My plan is completely pitiful and the phone just accents that. My current contract expires at the end of June and I can't wait to go shopping for a new one. Visit Wirefly today and see what I'm talking about, and if you know a little something about MOTORAZRs then check out their special deal that offers not 1 but 2 RAZRs with a Cingular Family Talk plan. My two oldest daughters have cell phones that I believe can need a little upgrading. My oldest has one that's been through just about everything from dropped to stepped on during a concert. The other thinks that her phone is a paperweight when doing homework and of course you know that paperweights are little heavier then cell phones but you can't tell that to my daughter, so after numerous drops she decided that using it in that manner will have to stop. I on the other hand have trouble remembering where I left the darn thing and I have to call the stupid thing in order to find it. Which is why I would be more than happy to own the Blackberry Pearl because it's a lot better then my current phone and it can actually be used for more then just calling.




No comments: