4/27/2007

Lower your bid...

Have you ever wanted something for virtually nothing? Well bid4prizes.com is here to make that dream come true. Join in on the fun with what has to be the most awkward way of placing a bid. You can choose one of the following;

Premium Member
which include the following:
- unlimited mobile bids
- unlimited online bids
- login to track points
- redeem points for prizes
- bid via your mobile phone
- bid online with no advertisements
Bid4prizes Member
- unlimited online bids
- login to track points
- redeem points for prizes with no cost

Click here to sign up today and quickly join in. If I won the new iPhone I would probably spend most of my time bragging to my friends and coworkers on how awesome and user friendly it is. My daughter could use a nice vehicle, that Scion looks pretty sweet. Maybe I can get her to join in on the fun as well.



No comments: