4/12/2007

Current accounts & savings accounts...

With today's spread of different types of accounts and strings that come attached most people don't like the extra hassle of opening an account. Here are some bank accounts that not only make it easier on you but it makes it easier for any other applicant to obtain an account. I'm more of a Savings Account person myself, so after viewing the benefits that The Cooperative Bank offers I can easily see myself opening an account and minimize what goes into my current savings. Their range of current accounts that provide everything you might need in a bank account is just the beginning. Their ethical policy is one that I believe should by carbon copied to all banks that work over the internet. Today, the bank continues to be the only high street bank that gives customers a say in how their money is used and which encourages their input into the ongoing development of its Ethical Policy, with a bank and customer relationship like that it's easy to see why they are considered to be one of the elitist.

No comments: