4/12/2007

Hold the Boat!

Let me start by saying that I do not own a boat yet, but I knew two coworkers of mine who would go out into Maumee Bay (local area) and boat the entire day away. They would come back to work on Mondays and tell stories about their spent time out on the water. They did tell me that the most problem they had was the maintenance of them would be at times grueling. They had tarps for covers and never thought of buying some nice looking canvas boat covers. I had a chance to own a boat once but was unable to do so because of my financial standings, now although things are a little different. I have been to a few boat shows here in Toledo and saw something called a pontoon. The name is weird but it would fit my family just fine. I have looked for what would be needed for the pontoon as far as a cover and found that BoatCoversAdvice.com gives many ideas as to what you can and can't use depending on the type of boat you have. With a pontoon they recommend that a canvas be used because of it's ability to breath a little easier and it won't age as quickly as maybe tarp or just a plastic cover. Stop on by and see what else they can help you with.

No comments: