4/05/2007

Blog Awards...

I did not know about the Awards until I saw this op for the announcement of it. I have never seen or heard of blog awards but they sound interesting. I don't know who was on the list to vote for or what their blogs were about but I hope we have another awards ceremony so that I can vote and participate as well. My wife has an excellent blog that deals with politics and if you ask me it's one of the best I've seen out there and no that's not because she's my wife, it's because I know a great site when I see one. This op mentioned that the voting will be until the end of March - we are on April now. Hopefully they meant to say that voting will be through April and the winner will be announced at the end of the month.

Well I just read the site's details and the announcement will be done at the Posticon in Orlando on June 2nd. Get there and vote for your favorite site now and cross your fingers wishing that your selected blog wins. I am planning on voting for my wife's blog GlassCityJungle.com just as soon as I'm done with this post. Then I'm going to enter my two blogs and see if I can win the Worst Blog award for the year. I know that's not an award favored by many but I figured that if any one can win worst blog it would be me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks sweetie but it seems the process is over so Glass City Jungle and Liberal Common Sense which should have been considered but was ignored isn't going to be included either. Looks like Marcus will win the best political blog thing.

roman said...

Now that's completely BS, I want a recount and if that doesn't work out I want another election.