4/29/2007

Nap Time...

When the mention of the word hammocks comes out from either myself or my wife the first memory that pops out is the time I tried to lay in my brother's new rope hammock and instead of enjoying the moment I found myself fighting it for about 20 minutes before I gave up. Well my wife decided to be the conquerer of the day and try to lay in it. I told her good luck trying but she was able to lay down in a matter of seconds and not fall out. The hammock my brother owns is not one of the hatteras hammocks but it isn't too bad. Now the hammock that would really make me happy is one from the Pawley's Hammock Collection. If you want to find yourself staring at either very tall and beautiful trees or the bright blue sky then you should by all means visit the site and read for yourself what can truly relax you on one of those quiet Sunday afternoons. The one thing that will be different about my hammock is the fact that I will have sturdy stands and not the usual two tree method.

No comments: