4/06/2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Eight

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
Driving - there's nothing more relaxing then driving for many miles.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
No not yet.

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
Now.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
It would have to be a dinner with all the trimmings - by that I mean the proper surroundings that would fit the character. That person would be Maximus from The Gladiator.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.
Myself in a smaller outfit, size that is.

4 comments:

Annie said...

I enjoyed your feast!
Easter Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Tawnya Shields said...

Loved your main course! Have a great weekend. :o)

Anonymous said...

My husband likes to drive, too, but I hate it. :) Love your main course! It would be neat to meet someone in their setting like that, and Maximus would be a good dinner guest.

JHS said...

I'm with you on the dessert (ironic).

Try Advocare. I swear by the daily vitamin regimen. And have lost a lot of weight doing 3 things: 1) Advocare; 2) Eliminated all crap from my diet and eat 20 mg. or less of fat per day; and 3) water aerobics. It's a winning combination. Try it!