10/12/2007

Just the beginning...

Cry me a freakin river!
I am getting sick and tired of having these illegals fleeing their country to live here illegally, their first response is that they fled and came here for the right reason. That statement is by all means a stupid one. Usually people who break the law usually will state that it was done with good intentions. Look I'm going to say this really slow so that you can understand me. If you want to enjoy the luxuries of the U.S. then please enter the states legally. If you cross the border and then have the nerve to get pregnant and think that with having a child born in the U.S. will keep you here legally guess what - NO it doesn't work that way. We currently have a law that states that if you're born in the U.S. then that automatically makes you a citizen. If it was up to me I would definitely amend that and add that if a U.S. citizen has a child born here in the states that yes the child is a citizen but if an illegal has a child here then that child is an illegal as well. I heard that a group intends to sue the state because of it's strong rules, look morons - you're defending something that is wrong and is clearly in the books as such. I'm going to cool down right now because this illegal BS is really pissing off this puertorican.
VIDEO

No comments: