10/02/2007

It does match...

This post will hopefully get my wife's attention when she gets a chance to read it tonight. We have been holding back on buying a new light for the bathroom because the one we have is pretty original and it doesn't match the decor of what we have now. We have seen a lot of bathroom lighting in many stores but nothing really caught our eye. I came across this site and found at least two types that will suit just fine. All I have to do is let my wife look through the site and see if the ones I chose are okay with her (she is the boss you know) :)
If you need some awesome looking fixtures for your bathroom but haven't found that special yet then please take the time to visit and who knows you might be spreading the word to your family and friends before you know it.

No comments: