10/28/2007

LeBron and Lasik...

The hint of cheating spreads once a team or an individual achieves the impossible. Many athletes have come forward with the truth while others still remain innocent. This post is being written because I was asked if Lasik on a basketball player is considered cheating. My first reaction was yes but then I remembered some ball players used goggles tht were prescribed for them so that they can see better. I didn't consider that cheating so I'm going to say that lasik isn't cheating as well. Lasik doctors are out there you just have to make sure you do your homework before signing up to the first one you see. USAEyes is the company you would want to use, they're a nonprofit Lasik patient assistant group that certifies Lasik doctors and provides detailed information about Lasik and similar vision correction surgery. Get the help you need but do it in a safe and smart manner.

No comments: